This one smells like spring, in 10 minutes you can have a healthy pizza that everyone in the house will love it.
You can start by pre-heating the oven at 200º. You can use which base you like, personally, I really like the Biona Organic Base – Spelt, then spread it with Vinaigrette (you can see what it’s made in the original recipe), feta, asparagus and peas. Put some salt and pepper, put in the oven until it’s starting to look cooked, then remove it add the burrata and prosciutto. If you want to put it again in the oven to melt a little bit the burrata.
Lemon Pepper Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard or pesto
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
Super Green Pizza
- 1 Biona Organic Base – Spel
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 small bunch asparagus
- 1 cup fresh sugar snap peas or frozen peas
- 8 pieces of burrata cheese
- 6 slices of thin prosciutto
- 1 handful of sprouts or watercress
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
Original recipe at Half baked harvest!